Thursday, October 2, 2008

Introductory Post

I am back. Yet again, yes, even if my earlier profile was hacked. But still I rise.

For me it is not easy to write. Especially when one returns to home after a tiring day, travelling in a same position for two hours in trot, through the broken road. But I shall try to post as much as I can.

You might ask, Why do you want to post? Why do you want us to read them? What is in our interest to read about bullshits of another person's life? Why should we waste our time on it? Well I must say, you have the right questions. But since you are here, you are here to read or I shall say share something. I welcome comments, let it be rude, but make it to the point. A good communication is always a two way path.

Now the question, Who am I? I can understand the fact that the introduction is not clear about me, but i can't help it, once bitten twice shy. But the only thing that I can say is that I am Delhite, and I will be writing to express my feelings. To express "My point of view" to the things I see in daily life, you might agree and you might not, but don't be shy of expressing it here. It will be the best thing that you will be doing to me.

So there it is, my first introductory post. Let the posts begin.

No comments: