Thursday, July 21, 2011

Delusion of Love: Part II

This is the second part of the poem "Delusion of Love" you can check out Part I here

Part II

I knew I was in love
And it was no illusion
I thanked gods above me
for allure of such delusion.

Love is not a trophy,
decorating our shelves.
It is an unending feeling,
Illuminating itself.

This unending feeling
Which hits you in waves
Gives a blissful pleasure
An entertainment serenade.

Here mind is the servant
To whims of heart
Senses surrender
To its unflinching desires.

It also leaves a dilemma
In a manner sedate
A space, pitch black
Shadow of illuminate.

All the logic, every reason
All the rhyme, every season
Fails of ignite a simple thought
Of rejection – a broken heart.

I believed I can let it go
If she said me ‘no’
I’ll stand besides her
Quite simply! I liked her.

© Tarun Mitra
July 18th, 2011

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice way to write a poem in the form of story..liked it....w8ing for 3rd part too

Saru Singhal said...

Every word touched the soul:)

Tarun Mitra said...

@Shivani...Thanks...its not like that..actually if it becomes too long...then seldom anyone reads it..and it becomes tedious too..

@Saru Singhal.thanks..hoped that u read 1st part as well...do jump in there are two more parts..:)